Boro Bon (T-SHIRT)
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Fabric and Care:
- Always read the care label before washing to ensure your new garment looks perfect every time you wear it.
- Machine wash at 30° (unless otherwise stated) taking care to turn your item inside out before washing, this will prevent damage to the prints and any embellishment or diamantes.
- You can wash at a lower temperature but do not exceed the temperature limit!
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not use detergent which contains bleach.
- Please be aware that delicate treatments or prints e.g. Glitter/foil prints, may lose some colour or finish with washing, this is to be expected and just helps to add to the vintage design of your garment.
- Do not tumble dry garments unless it is indicated on the care label that it is safe to do so.
- Iron your item inside out using a very low temperature, taking care to avoid any printed/embellished areas.
- Please note, the majority of our clothes are either Screen Printed or Transfer Printed. Both prints are intended to develop more character as they survive endless wear and tear. The ink on a screen printed garment is printed deep into the grain of the fabric so your item will age gracefully over time whereas a transfer print will gradually fade and crack with wear. This is entirely normal and just helps add to the vintage nature of your garment.
- A lot of our garments are treated with vintage washes and so variations in shading and texture are to be expected. This just adds to the uniqueness of your item as no two will be exactly the same and is in no way to be considered defective.